Main Page Namespace List Class Hierarchy Alphabetical List Compound List File List Namespace Members Compound Members File Members Related Pages
VMD is logically divided into several parts. Each of these parts is built from one ore more main classes, which are listed below.
The Programmer's Guide describes first the organization and conventions used in all source files for VMD, then discusses the program design and relationship between the components, and concludes with individual descriptions of each object class.
- Molecule objects
- Text command interpreter objects: TextInterp, UIText, Command
- Rendering objects: DisplayDevice
- User interface objects: UIObject
- Spatial tracking and 3D pointer objects: Tool, Spaceball, Win32Joystick, VMDTracker
- Remote connection objects: IMDSim
- Utility objects: Inform, Matrix4, NameList, Stack, ResizeArray, SortableArray, SymbolTable
pg_intro.dox,v 1.5 2008/03/04 20:15:49 johns Exp
Generated on Thu Jul 18 02:39:17 2019 for VMD (current) by
1.2.14 written by Dimitri van Heesch,