From: Lara rajam (lara.4884_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 29 2015 - 18:48:08 CDT

Dear NAMD !

I am trying to do simulation of heparin disaccharide ( iduronic acid 2
sulfate and nacetyle glucosamine 6 sulfate)
I got the topology file top_all36_carb.rtf and prm files
I built it using vmd and used patch to add glycosidic linkage
I solvated and added counter ions. when I started the minimization and
equilibration the SO3 group is disturbed and all the oxygens got merged
I have attached the image for reference(removed solvent molecules). could
any one suggest me how to fix this issue

thank you


This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Tue Dec 27 2016 - 23:21:17 CST