From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 16:03:27 CST
Recent changes to the BioCoRE server that we are operating at TCB.
* Revised the ordering of the modules so that the Documents section
appears at the top, and then Workbench and Notebook. Also revised
the ordering of items on the summary page. This will hopefully
* Fixed a bug that could occur if a user set a default project and then
made that project "hidden".
* Fixed a bug that was causing some of the BioFS windows to open
new windows as a result of their action. Now, it uses the existing window,
rather than opening a new one.
* Fixed some bugs that were limiting file upload size.
* WebDAV: Added concurrency capabilities which should make access faster.
* Removed the little checkbox that was appearing in the header
of the BioFS listings since it doesn't do anything in that context.
* Fixed a bug that was causing minimization and maximization
of sections to not work correctly for some users.
* Added (Shared Filesystem) to incidents of "BioFS" to
make the purpose of the BioFS more clear.
* Small synchronization tweak to see if it fixes the
problem of the disappearing user list.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the 'You've Got A Message'
sound to play shortly after midnight in certain situations.
* Added an html table around message text to help with browsers
that don't seem to wrap properly.
* fixed a problem with launching VMD from Mac OS X.
-- Kirby Vandivort Theoretical and Senior Research Programmer Computational Biophysics Email: kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu 3051 Beckman Institute http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~kvandivo/ University of Illinois Phone: (217) 244-5711 405 N. Mathews Ave Fax : (217) 244-6078 Urbana, IL 61801, USA ======================================================================= For archives and subscription information about this Mailing List, visit the BioCoRE homepage at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/biocore/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Tue May 08 2007 - 01:53:04 CDT