From: Danu Fajar (
Date: Sun Feb 26 2017 - 10:50:23 CST

Hi Joao

I can confince you that the path is correct and I can see the file inside
that path.
I use version 1.9.3 platform

Is the PSF file that I created from auto PSF could be the problem?
the Input files was the PDB that I downloaded from and for the
input of PSF file, I use "automatic PSF builder" to make the PSF file from
the PDB that I downloaded.

Or Should I use QwikMD for easier way including prepare the PDB and PSF ?
or will it be more complicated ?
Actually I haven't try the QjwikMD.

Best Regards,

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:52 AM, João Ribeiro KS <>