From: John Stone (
Date: Fri Nov 04 2016 - 09:53:00 CDT

  My recommendation for something like that is to create a new
molecule for the graphics objects and then toggle it fixed so
it no longer rotates. You can also rotate the structure-only
by applying the rotation to its atomic coordinates rather than
to the view, but I wouldn't recommend that approach.

  John Stone

On Thu, Nov 03, 2016 at 04:07:14PM -0600, Eric Smoll wrote:
> Hello VMD users,
> Is there a way to rotate a molecular system without rotating objects added
> with the graphics command?
> Best,
> Eric

University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801           Phone: 217-244-3349