From: John Stone (
Date: Wed Jul 20 2016 - 23:33:49 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I've just start posting builds of VMD 1.9.3 beta 1 for
download. I currently have two Linux builds, MacOS, and
the Blue Waters MPI build posted. I expect to have several
more builds posted tomorrow as compilations progress.

I'll be populating the VMD 1.9.3 release page with descriptions of
the various new features after I get the builds posted.

Please give the new version a spin and let me know how well it
works for you, and particularly if you encounter any problems.

  John Stone

University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801           Phone: 217-244-3349