From: Shyno Mathew (
Date: Wed Apr 13 2016 - 20:26:51 CDT

Dear all,

I am trying to compare two proteins using Multiseq. Everything works ok for
the sequence alignment. However, for the structural alignment using STAMP,
I am not getting the QH values when highlighting the proteins as mentioned
here in step 11.

While trying to color the protein according to structural identity, I am
getting an error! Also, I see a discussion about similar error concluding
there is a bug with Qres portion of multiseq. I am using vmd 1.9.2
Is this bug fixed in the recent versions of vmd?

Shyno Mathew
PhD Candidate
Department of Chemical Engineering
Graduate Assistant
Office of Graduate Student Affairs
The Fu Foundation School Of Engineering and Applied Science
Columbia University