From: Tristan Croll (
Date: Wed Nov 25 2015 - 16:49:34 CST

Hi John,

A short-term easy work-around would be to write a copy of the output file to the working directory, so STRIDE only needs to be called the first time the structure is loaded and when a recalculation is explicitly called for. Whether it's worthwhile to do so depends on how far your replacement is progressed.