From: Ajasja Ljubetič (
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 15:22:07 CDT

Looking at the configure script of the 1.9.2 source distribution, there is
already a stub for the WIN64 architecture. Although it has not been
modified and is set to call g++. The Win32 (starting at line 2882) is set
to also optionally use the MSVC compiler.

I have a basic question: Can the optional libraries (such TCL/TK/OpenGL) be
dynamically linked (it seems that they are in the WIN32 binary
distribution)? In other words can I just download ActiveTCL or a similar
distribution instead of compiling TCL from source.
Does FTLK have to be build from source in any case?

Thanks & all the best,