From: Ajasja Ljubetič (
Date: Tue Dec 02 2014 - 03:58:11 CST

First obtain a mol2 file of your molecule. I think you can draw the
molecule with avogadro <>.
Then upload the mol2 file into paramchem <>.
This will give you a param and psf file. Then use the forcefield toolkit to
optimize the parameters with large errors.

Good luck,

On 2 December 2014 at 09:56, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <>