From: John Stone (
Date: Mon Mar 17 2014 - 19:37:54 CDT

  Can you post the startup messages that your VMD prints when it first
loads up? I'm most specifically interested in the OpenGL-related
status lines which will tell me something useful about your graphics
hardware and driver.

  John Stone

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 07:29:06PM +0000, Clark II, Jeffrey Keith wrote:
> Hello John and all,
> I am having the same problem as the post from November "Mapping Gaussian
> electrostatic potential to electron density with cube files". I am able to
> load the electron density and ESP cube files (generated from Gaussian 09
> rev A1) and visualize the density. However, when I try to color by volume
> it just shows a gray surface for any range or color scale. Any
> suggestions?
> Regards,
> Jeffrey

University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801           Phone: 217-244-3349