From: Benjamin Hall (
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 12:00:11 CDT

Hi John

I've posted a zip file of results created with 1YCQ (the structure of
xenopus mdm2, from the original paper)- it is linked on the
interpretation page for those interested, but a direct link is here

Hope this helps

John Stone wrote:
> Ben,
> Do you have some example output sets from Dynamite?
> I can probably assist with streamlining things for the users if I
> have a couple of examples of what sorts of files Dynamite generates.
> If you could post some representative datasets available somewhere
> on the web site, I'd love to give them a spin.
> Cheers,
> John Stone
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 11:30:49PM +0100, Benjamin Hall wrote:
>> Hi Swapna
>> I suspect that this vmd state file came from dynamite, which I currently
>> admin and develop. If so, you need to load the state file (using the
>> "Load State..." command in the file menu) whilst in the directory you
>> unzipped the results into. If you are not running VMD from the command
>> prompt the easiest way of doing it is to open the Tk Console (in the
>> Extensions menu) and typing "cd C:\PATH" where C:\PATH is the folder you
>> unzipped your results into, before loading the state file.
>> Hope this helps
>> Ben

Benjamin A. Hall
Structural Bioinformatics & Computational Biochemistry Unit
University of Oxford
+44 (0)1865 275380