NAMD Wiki: NamdWiki
Welcome to the NAMD Wiki!
YOU can edit, extend, or even create any page in this site by clicking on the edit button. So can anybody else. There is no security. Pages are written in slightly formatted plain text, supporting headings and emphasized text, as well as multilevel lists and tables. Any word written in "camel case" like NamdWiki (see the humps?) automatically becomes a link to a (possibly new) page with that name. Please see KwikiFormattingRules for full details and experiment in the SandBox.
Why? Because only a few people can improve NAMD by writing new source code, but pretty much anyone can help improve the documentation! We will be adding some content to this site over time, and you are encouraged to help improve the site by adding comments from your own experiences with NAMD. If you need to create a new page, please add it to either the topical or the user page list at the bottom of this page.
Good places to look at first are:
Please link any new general-interest pages below.
- NamdAtArgonne (ALCF Cray XC KNL Theta)
- NamdAtIndiana (Big Red PPC Linux cluster)
- NamdAtNCSA (Abe Linux cluster and Lincoln Tesla GPU cluster)
- NamdAtNERSC (Edison and Cori Cray XC)
- NamdAtNICS (Kraken Cray XT5 - decommissioned)
- NamdAtOakRidge (OLCF Cray XK Titan, IBM Power9/Volta Summit)
- NamdAtPSC (Bridges)
- NamdAtTexas (Lonestar and Ranger Linux clusters)
- NamdAtPDC (Beskow)
- NamdOnAltix (old Itanium-based systems)
- NamdOnAltixUV (new Xeon-based systems)
- NamdOnCrayXT3 (see also NamdAtPSC)
- NamdOnCrayXT5 (see also NamdAtNICS)
Development and Modification
All User Pages on the Wiki
Please add your name here and create a page about yourself.