From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 2015 - 03:28:28 CDT
Perhaps https://github.com/ParmEd/ParmEd. Will fit your needs.
I did not yet have a chance to try it out personally, but I plan to in the
Under "What it can do" it says:
Translate between a variety of file formats in common use by various
- Amber prmtop, inpcrd, NetCDF trajectory, and NetCDF restart files
- CHARMM PSF, coordinate, and restart files
- Gromacs topology and GRO files
- PDB files, supporting a wide range of dialects that technically
violate the PDB standard
- PDBx/mmCIF files – the new standard for the Protein Data Bank
On 23 October 2015 at 09:34, Francesco Pietra <chiendarret_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a tool to convert gromacs topology (and possibly also
> params) to charmm. In my hands, psfgen (vmd in text mode with 43a1.rtp) is
> unable to read gromacs .rtf topologies.
> On the web I was able to find tools for charmm -> gromacs only.
> thanks for advice
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Thu Dec 31 2015 - 23:22:10 CST